The medical heavyweights at the Harvard Medical Center have jumped on the swine flu-info bandwagon with the release of an iPhone app to educate individuals and businesses about the ongoing pig plague pandemic. The new $1.99 app, HMSMobile Swine Flu Center (all App Store links), includes instructional videos, animations, and text …
I thought we were advised to cover our mouth in our arm by our elbow when we sneezed to prevent us getting germs on our hands. if so, bumping elbows may not be that good (apart from the fact you like idiots doing it)
Why not a good booty shake?
Instead of shaking hands, elbow bumping or other form of physical contact, why not just shake your booty to say hello?
Paris cause she likes to shake her booty
that could bee a good idea...
HMSMobile Swine Flu Center?
It'll never float.
Why not just bow and salute Japanese style?
Penn And Teller
I believe that Penn and Teller suggest that everyone either rub bumps, or fornicate each other.
Damn. You beat me to it. I suppose you could cough into your right elbow and shake left elbows.
You could take a bottle of branded spray-disinfectant
... and squirt everyone and everything down before you touch, just like in the paranoia-inducing adverts on TV that show all the nasty flu blobs on the kitchen/railing/doorknobs that could KILL YOU WITHOUT PAUSE unless you KILL THEM ALL with our reasonably priced sword-branded product.
I hate it all. God forbid that anyone should catch a bloody cold!
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?