Amazon has confirmed it will grace Apple users with its desktop version of Kindle. Last week Amazon jumped onto the Windows 7 bandwagon, announcing an e-reader application for the long-awaited operating system. However, the etailing giant has quietly announced that it will also launch the software on OSX. The software version …
See the Video of the Kindle for PC and MAC here
Last time I looked CDMA and GSM were 2G technologies.
Last time I checked, you aren't very smart. CDMA is most certainly 3G. Sprint is CDMA and we all know they are 3G here in the US. Check your facts before you post next time.
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE