Amazon has confirmed it will grace Apple users with its desktop version of Kindle. Last week Amazon jumped onto the Windows 7 bandwagon, announcing an e-reader application for the long-awaited operating system. However, the etailing giant has quietly announced that it will also launch the software on OSX. The software version …
See the Video of the Kindle for PC and MAC here
Last time I looked CDMA and GSM were 2G technologies.
Last time I checked, you aren't very smart. CDMA is most certainly 3G. Sprint is CDMA and we all know they are 3G here in the US. Check your facts before you post next time.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can