Amazon has confirmed it will grace Apple users with its desktop version of Kindle. Last week Amazon jumped onto the Windows 7 bandwagon, announcing an e-reader application for the long-awaited operating system. However, the etailing giant has quietly announced that it will also launch the software on OSX. The software version …
See the Video of the Kindle for PC and MAC here
Last time I looked CDMA and GSM were 2G technologies.
Last time I checked, you aren't very smart. CDMA is most certainly 3G. Sprint is CDMA and we all know they are 3G here in the US. Check your facts before you post next time.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize