Amazon has confirmed it will grace Apple users with its desktop version of Kindle. Last week Amazon jumped onto the Windows 7 bandwagon, announcing an e-reader application for the long-awaited operating system. However, the etailing giant has quietly announced that it will also launch the software on OSX. The software version …
See the Video of the Kindle for PC and MAC here
Last time I looked CDMA and GSM were 2G technologies.
Last time I checked, you aren't very smart. CDMA is most certainly 3G. Sprint is CDMA and we all know they are 3G here in the US. Check your facts before you post next time.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL