Britain has some of the most sophisticated e-government services in Europe but lags behind other countries in take-up, according to the OECD. The relevant section of Government at a Glance 2009, published by the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development, shows the UK comes third behind Austria and Portugal in the …
And what about...
... the position on the list of data insecurity by leaving it on trains etc...?
Lost in Space
Someone by the Reg editors a globe... they might discover that the "23 European countries" covered in the report include Canada, Australia and Japan. The "E" in OECD does not stand for "Europe".
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- 'Big Data' analysis Think Amazon is CHEAP? Just take a look at these cloudy graphs...