Britain has some of the most sophisticated e-government services in Europe but lags behind other countries in take-up, according to the OECD. The relevant section of Government at a Glance 2009, published by the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development, shows the UK comes third behind Austria and Portugal in the …
And what about...
... the position on the list of data insecurity by leaving it on trains etc...?
Lost in Space
Someone by the Reg editors a globe... they might discover that the "23 European countries" covered in the report include Canada, Australia and Japan. The "E" in OECD does not stand for "Europe".
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Researcher sat on critical IE bugs for THREE YEARS