Britain has some of the most sophisticated e-government services in Europe but lags behind other countries in take-up, according to the OECD. The relevant section of Government at a Glance 2009, published by the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development, shows the UK comes third behind Austria and Portugal in the …
And what about...
... the position on the list of data insecurity by leaving it on trains etc...?
Lost in Space
Someone by the Reg editors a globe... they might discover that the "23 European countries" covered in the report include Canada, Australia and Japan. The "E" in OECD does not stand for "Europe".
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab