Like a faded 1970’s rock group, Sharp’s web site proudly proclaims that the company is ‘Big In Japan’. There’s more than a hint of irony in that claim, though, as Sharp is no doubt aware that it’s a relatively low-profile player here in Europe when compared with the likes of Sony, Samsung and Toshiba. However, it’s clearly …
It was not a 70's rock group
It was a 80-es pop one to coin that idiotic "Big in Japan" moto. To be more specific - Alphaville. They should probably get a lifetime award for the silliest texts in a song successfully to achieve No 1.
So its an LCD Screen then?
sounds like dubious marketing to me..
Where are the Proper OLED TV's?
Let's just wait for Sony's eventual LED tv then seeing as Samsung ponce around with perimeter lighting.
if the built-in decoder ain't DVB-T2, it's a waste of time in the UK
I'm not buying a new telly if its decoder will be obsolete when Freeview HD airs in the UK...
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Episode 4 BOFH: Oh DO tell us what you think. *CLICK*