Android is no longer a contractual commitment. T-Mobile has launched Pulse: the UK’s first Android-based smartphone available on pay-as-you-go. tmobile_pulse T-Mobile's Pulse: the UK’s first PAYG Android, apparently Pulse – a Huawei-manufactured handset – has been launched on PAYG in an attempt to bring Android to “a wider …
320x480 screen, just so you know. Seems reasonable for the price.
As with all smartphones, they're a bit unless until you get unmetered data included
Does anyone know if the Pulse could be upgraded to Donut and would that be dependent on the phone maker, T-Mobile/Huawei in this case, supplying a specific version for this phone?
Wonky exchange rate again!?
I was all up for buying one of these (in Germany) when I first read about it and saw the UK price. €200 is a bargain in anybody's book - unfortunately t-mobile Germany have a wonky calculator and have decided that 180 quid is actually equal to €299! Forget about rip-off Britain, this time it is anyone in Germany who is getting taken to the cleaners.
Irish operator Meteor is launching the Hero on PAYG from November 1st.
The price tag will be €399
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests