I built a load of native Mac apps using PHP and Applescript as a wrapper ages ago.
Skills not required. I just love all the extra argument injection and other funny exploitable vectors opening up to mobile devices. Something for the "IT security" (really, plugging holes in swiss cheese) industry to move on to when they bore of the usual redmond fare.
What happened to the right tool for the right job?
If im writing an iPhone app I'll use Objective-C
Jeez, not everyone can be a developer!
Can not anyone provide any useful details nowadays about a product?
What does this do? generates a distributable exe file?
Native compiled? interpreted? byte-code compiled? how big are the runtimes?
The article goes like this: Incredible new framework that does wonders wrapped on a shiny box.
Sounds like a scareware scam but with developer tools.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers