Microsoft is adding "real-time" search results from Facebook and Twitter to its Bing decision engine search engine, after inking deals with both social networking outfits. Redmond senior vice president for online audience business Yusuf Mehdi announced the deals today at a mini-conference in San Francisco, The Wall Street …
Google have done the same thing
at the same time.
Bing.. the sound of...
FUCKING USELESS !!
Who the hell cares about twits and facebook tards?
I want a search engine to produce USEFUL results, not a bunch of tweets from twats.
Given that MS owns a large chunk of facebook, this is hardly a suprise.
Google still gets my queries
Yet another reason not to have a facebook account.
Im still bemused by M$'s attitude to Bing. But then again - they do lover their bloated, disorganised and overhyped software thats based on another company's engineering.
I gave him a halo, just to be ironic.
..the rest of the verse?
Type your comment here — plain text only, no HTML
When Can I...
...get a search engine that DOESN'T display results from a crap-load of social sites?
Just one more reason to not use bing.
That's not a halo its electrons desperately trying to escape the bing servers.
bing.com/twitter doesn't actually return any results when you search
The social networking freaks should have their own non-information search engine. It might as well just be a giant mirror, since that's what they seem to want.
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe