Microsoft is adding "real-time" search results from Facebook and Twitter to its Bing decision engine search engine, after inking deals with both social networking outfits. Redmond senior vice president for online audience business Yusuf Mehdi announced the deals today at a mini-conference in San Francisco, The Wall Street …
Google have done the same thing
at the same time.
Bing.. the sound of...
FUCKING USELESS !!
Who the hell cares about twits and facebook tards?
I want a search engine to produce USEFUL results, not a bunch of tweets from twats.
Given that MS owns a large chunk of facebook, this is hardly a suprise.
Google still gets my queries
Yet another reason not to have a facebook account.
Im still bemused by M$'s attitude to Bing. But then again - they do lover their bloated, disorganised and overhyped software thats based on another company's engineering.
I gave him a halo, just to be ironic.
..the rest of the verse?
Type your comment here — plain text only, no HTML
When Can I...
...get a search engine that DOESN'T display results from a crap-load of social sites?
Just one more reason to not use bing.
That's not a halo its electrons desperately trying to escape the bing servers.
bing.com/twitter doesn't actually return any results when you search
The social networking freaks should have their own non-information search engine. It might as well just be a giant mirror, since that's what they seem to want.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- Analysis Uber, Lyft and cutting corners: The true face of the Sharing Economy