As a maker of a diverse line of systems, supporting a number of homegrown and third-party operating systems and server virtualization hypervisors, IBM can either control all of these platforms and make some money or do the job itself. Which is why its Systems Director VMControl V2.1 tool was created and launched in July. With …
Dinosaur struggling to survive
Crikey, Timothy, that report tells us all that IBM are all at sea, clutching at straws, in the new Virtualisation Paradigm, which doesn't require any dedicated traditional hardware/software affiliations.
Dinosaurs Morph into Fat xCATs ..... Foxy Proxy FeeLines?
Third Party Thinking that One is All at Sea, Clutching at Straws, is a Perfectly Stealthy First Party Position for Stealing an IMPressive and IMPregnable Lead, Boldly Going where No One has gone before with Viable Imaginanation.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders
- Pics Audio fans, prepare yourself for the Second Coming ... of Blu-ray
- Microsoft: Windows version you probably haven't upgraded to yet is ALREADY OBSOLETE