Research in Motion has unveiled the Bold 9700 smartphone - aka the Bold 2. Bold 9000 and 9700 RIM's old BlackBerry Bold 9000 (left) and the new Bold 9700 (right) RIM’s marketing fluff describes the 9700 as “compact”, “highly refined” and a device bound to appeal to both men and women for both professional and personal use. …
It's the same phone other than upgraded camera and different form factor then?
Plus the slightly increased resolution (Now the same as the Curve 8900 I think).
Now they just need to bring out a Curve with 3G.
Anybody tempted to wait for the E72 over this? Means no need for silly Blackberry specific bolt-ons.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16