Research in Motion has unveiled the Bold 9700 smartphone - aka the Bold 2. Bold 9000 and 9700 RIM's old BlackBerry Bold 9000 (left) and the new Bold 9700 (right) RIM’s marketing fluff describes the 9700 as “compact”, “highly refined” and a device bound to appeal to both men and women for both professional and personal use. …
It's the same phone other than upgraded camera and different form factor then?
Plus the slightly increased resolution (Now the same as the Curve 8900 I think).
Now they just need to bring out a Curve with 3G.
Anybody tempted to wait for the E72 over this? Means no need for silly Blackberry specific bolt-ons.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire