Microsoft plans to shove a Office 2010 public beta out the door in November. The software vendor's boss Steve Ballmer confirmed it will be made available next month during a keynote speech at Microsoft's SharePoint shindig in Las Vegas yesterday. However, Redmond hasn't announced a date for when in November the beta would land …
Is it touch screen friendly?
ie. using a stylus to write, can you do it directly on the Word page, or is there still that stupid window that pops up? Also, changed my mind about the ribbon, it's infinitely better using fingers with it. Wish they'd release a decent art package as part of it, Adobe is getting too big for its boots (personal opinion only).
More Crap for the Bin
A friend "gave me" a copy of Microsoft office 07, and it's such shit that I threw it out......
Open Office - not Microsoft Orifice.
Hence MS 10? Uggh spare me.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait