Taiwanese manufacturer AU Optronics (AUO) has designed a supposedly unbreakable 6in e-paper screen that could go on sale next year. AUO_bendy_epaper AUO's bendy and unbreakable 6in e-paper screen AUO’s flexible e-ink can display 16 levels of grey, has a 9:1 contrast ratio and a 33 per cent reflectance level, the firm claimed …
give me one, i will break it
Unbreakable part deux
>Despite AUO describing the screen as “unbreakable”<
And Tomorrows World promised us CDs that would keep our data safe for ever, were scratch and skim across the floor proof.
So, what's the market for this?
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp