Taiwanese manufacturer AU Optronics (AUO) has designed a supposedly unbreakable 6in e-paper screen that could go on sale next year. AUO_bendy_epaper AUO's bendy and unbreakable 6in e-paper screen AUO’s flexible e-ink can display 16 levels of grey, has a 9:1 contrast ratio and a 33 per cent reflectance level, the firm claimed …
give me one, i will break it
Unbreakable part deux
>Despite AUO describing the screen as “unbreakable”<
And Tomorrows World promised us CDs that would keep our data safe for ever, were scratch and skim across the floor proof.
So, what's the market for this?
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- Flash flaw potentially makes every webcam or laptop a PEEPHOLE