Taiwanese manufacturer AU Optronics (AUO) has designed a supposedly unbreakable 6in e-paper screen that could go on sale next year. AUO_bendy_epaper AUO's bendy and unbreakable 6in e-paper screen AUO’s flexible e-ink can display 16 levels of grey, has a 9:1 contrast ratio and a 33 per cent reflectance level, the firm claimed …
give me one, i will break it
Unbreakable part deux
>Despite AUO describing the screen as “unbreakable”<
And Tomorrows World promised us CDs that would keep our data safe for ever, were scratch and skim across the floor proof.
So, what's the market for this?
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?