The Pirate Bay appeal that was originally set to take place next month has reportedly been pushed back to summer 2010. A Swedish court announced today it had delayed the appeal until next year, according to The Local. The appeal launched by the four men found guilty of being accessories to breaching copyright laws in The Pirate …
I think I've seen that video
"judge Kristina Boutz was the other person fingered by attorneys".
Paris - she knows all about videos
So this is actually a good thing for them, right?
Please can we use actual dates and times that have global meaning. Whose summer are we talking about? Do you mean December/January? Feb/March? June? August?
What's wrong with "mid 2010"? Or "late 2010"? Or some other objective measure? Or invent a new El Reg unit of time and let's do the trial in the "Paris Fortnight".
I really could give a shit
These guys are as guilty as sin (Morally) but have not broken any laws !!
What i really dislike is the fact that judges are being placed (blatently) and nobody else seems to really care the original case was ruled by somebody on the anti copyright board !!!!
Damn how obvious could the record labels be that they are warping the justice system !!!!!
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked