In-flight WiFi's been slowly encroaching on airlines, but you've had to pay. Now, Google will provide free service aboard Virgin American flights over the holiday period. The Mountain View Chocolate Factory is certainly not shy about magnanimous gestures. If this were ancient Roman times, Google would provide the masses with the …
From Google: "The WiFi's on Us"
So they're capitalising themselves now? Close to God-like aspirations :S
But Uncle Gadget...
Gogo Gadget Wireless!
mobile broadband speed?
think i'd rather get pissed and try and open the door......even though it's impossible.....cos captain stabbing's locked it....
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- NATO declares WAR on Google Glass, mounts attack alongside MPAA