In-flight WiFi's been slowly encroaching on airlines, but you've had to pay. Now, Google will provide free service aboard Virgin American flights over the holiday period. The Mountain View Chocolate Factory is certainly not shy about magnanimous gestures. If this were ancient Roman times, Google would provide the masses with the …
From Google: "The WiFi's on Us"
So they're capitalising themselves now? Close to God-like aspirations :S
But Uncle Gadget...
Gogo Gadget Wireless!
mobile broadband speed?
think i'd rather get pissed and try and open the door......even though it's impossible.....cos captain stabbing's locked it....
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action