In-flight WiFi's been slowly encroaching on airlines, but you've had to pay. Now, Google will provide free service aboard Virgin American flights over the holiday period. The Mountain View Chocolate Factory is certainly not shy about magnanimous gestures. If this were ancient Roman times, Google would provide the masses with the …
From Google: "The WiFi's on Us"
So they're capitalising themselves now? Close to God-like aspirations :S
But Uncle Gadget...
Gogo Gadget Wireless!
mobile broadband speed?
think i'd rather get pissed and try and open the door......even though it's impossible.....cos captain stabbing's locked it....
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning