In-flight WiFi's been slowly encroaching on airlines, but you've had to pay. Now, Google will provide free service aboard Virgin American flights over the holiday period. The Mountain View Chocolate Factory is certainly not shy about magnanimous gestures. If this were ancient Roman times, Google would provide the masses with the …
From Google: "The WiFi's on Us"
So they're capitalising themselves now? Close to God-like aspirations :S
But Uncle Gadget...
Gogo Gadget Wireless!
mobile broadband speed?
think i'd rather get pissed and try and open the door......even though it's impossible.....cos captain stabbing's locked it....
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it