In-flight WiFi's been slowly encroaching on airlines, but you've had to pay. Now, Google will provide free service aboard Virgin American flights over the holiday period. The Mountain View Chocolate Factory is certainly not shy about magnanimous gestures. If this were ancient Roman times, Google would provide the masses with the …
From Google: "The WiFi's on Us"
So they're capitalising themselves now? Close to God-like aspirations :S
But Uncle Gadget...
Gogo Gadget Wireless!
mobile broadband speed?
think i'd rather get pissed and try and open the door......even though it's impossible.....cos captain stabbing's locked it....
- +Comment 'Anti-Facebook' Ello: There's a reason we're in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Third patch brings more admin Shellshock for the battered and Bashed