Western Digital's coming enterprise hard drive is likely to be built on a Velociraptor base. WD has said it is going to enter the enterprise hard drive market, building on its existing enterprise-class SATA 3.5-inch drives, as it terms them. These are bulk storage drives and not fast response ones. Seagate currently dominates …
I they work as good as the SATA velociraptors...
... then make yourself a favor and DO NOT BUY THEM.
For more information, see:
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24