Vodafone's latest site is aimed at educating parents about what their anklebiters get up to online, basically telling them to keep an eye on the little blighters. Vodafone has created the Parent's Guide site with help from parental-guidance site Mumsnet, and provides information about how children interact with the internet at …
.... I'm in my mid fifties (the age that people write special dumbed down computer books for) and I scored 85%.
dont know kids
Parent to child: Use vodafone's social networking cos its super safe and stuff
child: But my friends are on twatspace and arsebook.
Parent: But you can make new friends on the new social network
child: I've met someone already, a 65 year old man from Lancashire who wants me to send some photos!
I like the quiz
"How will most people connect to the internet in 2020?"
What are you, fortune tellers? Considering the pace of technology, it won't surprise me if the answer is not mobile phones or computers, but something we haven't considered, like wrist devices, retinal implants or personal dolphin slave.
wrist devices in 2020 ?
Can you imagine the outcry when people start underage 'wristing' ?
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple fell into IBM's arms
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s