Google has decreed that the darkest days of the global economic meltdown are now over. This afternoon, as the company announced a 7 per cent leap in third-quarter revenues, Google boss Eric Schmidt said: "While there is a lot of uncertainty about the pace of economic recovery, we believe the worst of the recession is behind us …
coming over here with your fancy new world wines and bad spelling. *grumbles* cheque, CHEQUE!
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- New Facebook phone app allows you to stalk your mates
- Battle of the Linux clouds! Linode DOUBLES RAM to take on Digital Ocean