Google has taken a significant step closer to releasing a Mac beta version of its open source Chrome browser, by adding printing support to its latest build. Mountain View spun out a Windows version of Chrome over a year ago, since when its developers have been adding spit and polish to a Mac equivalent. The company confirmed …
Here's some cotton buds, go clean out your ears.
how many times do we have to tell you, there is a linux version out there.
Installed that version and it's a surprising improvement on the current "official" unstable release.
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp