Google has taken a significant step closer to releasing a Mac beta version of its open source Chrome browser, by adding printing support to its latest build. Mountain View spun out a Windows version of Chrome over a year ago, since when its developers have been adding spit and polish to a Mac equivalent. The company confirmed …
Here's some cotton buds, go clean out your ears.
how many times do we have to tell you, there is a linux version out there.
Installed that version and it's a surprising improvement on the current "official" unstable release.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones
- Shivering boffins nail Earth's coldest spot
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default