Google has taken a significant step closer to releasing a Mac beta version of its open source Chrome browser, by adding printing support to its latest build. Mountain View spun out a Windows version of Chrome over a year ago, since when its developers have been adding spit and polish to a Mac equivalent. The company confirmed …
Here's some cotton buds, go clean out your ears.
how many times do we have to tell you, there is a linux version out there.
Installed that version and it's a surprising improvement on the current "official" unstable release.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'