Google has taken a significant step closer to releasing a Mac beta version of its open source Chrome browser, by adding printing support to its latest build. Mountain View spun out a Windows version of Chrome over a year ago, since when its developers have been adding spit and polish to a Mac equivalent. The company confirmed …
Here's some cotton buds, go clean out your ears.
how many times do we have to tell you, there is a linux version out there.
Installed that version and it's a surprising improvement on the current "official" unstable release.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging