Product design has clearly moved on leaps and bounds since the early days of popular multifunctional devices (MFDs), judging by the Brother DCP-375CW. Not only does it look rather swanky in its dual-finish matt and shiny black casing, but it is extraordinarily compact at just 150mm high, 390mm wide and 360mm deep. How Brother …
I misread your title
Brother DCP-375CW wireless multifunction inkjet printer
I thought you said "malfunction" My bad.
Blue Angel and Energy Star Compliant
Brother claims power consumption in sleep: <2.5W, standby: <3.5W, printing: <18W. Despite the awards, 2.5W sounds a lot to me for sleep.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system