Hitachi Data Systems has renamed and refreshed its Content Archive Platform as a cloud-focussed platform with multi-tenancy features which scales out to a 96-node cluster. The Hitachi Content Platform (HCP 3.0) is one way to present a storage personality based on single virtual pools of storage from USP-V and/or AMS storage …
Danger! Looks like your sidekick is in the Cloud...
Geez, one would think that even with Bad Marketing Drugs, given the current ooh ooh with Redmond adopting a "Danger Danger" approach that if HDS truly is at fault, the last thing they'd do would be to do a press-release on "Cloud Storage".
or I may be on drugs -- HST
Forgot HDDS (sounds like HDS eh? :) )
The Hitachi Data Discovery Suite (HDDS) is one of the products that can integrate into HCP and provide eDiscovery. HDDS also has a Sharepoint module (aptly called HDDMS - Hitachi Data Discovery for Microsoft Sharepoint).
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Did Apple's iOS literally make you SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked