Google says it has resolved the email delivery problems that plagued its Postini message management service for several hours yesterday, telling customers that no data was lost. The company has also acknowledged the problem affected users in Europe. Previously, the company had indicated it was a US-only issue. According to …
The Problem Has Been Resolved
The Google Reputation Management Team have determined that the problem resided in the Non-Google World and is therefore by definition not a problem. The Non-Google World has been updated to ensure that this does not happen again.
You regret any inconvenience this problem may have caused to Google.
"Many users also said they had difficulty contacting the company during the outage/delay"
Well, DUH, their email was down...
US-based customers means
those with MX records on US based systems. I know an international company that is based in the US that was affected by this clogged email. It affected senders sending to this organization from all over the world.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)