Fujitsu has hopped on the Consumer Ultra-Low Voltage - Intel's name for low-end, low-power notebook chippery - bandwagon and launched the 11in Lifebook P3110. Fujitsu P3110 Fujitsu's Lifebook P3110: notebook processor and storage spec... Notebook or netbook? There's no Atom processor here, just a choice of single-core Celeron …
Conveniently they've lovingly Photoshopped massive screen glare into the product artwork so punters don't have to look any further to know what a dumb reflection-magnet this is going to be.
No spec details? Try their web site.
Perhaps Fujitsu could give some of their own consultants these. They're starting to look a little weary heaving around their old-school bricks while awaiting the axe to fall around their jobs.
I think I'll seriously be considering the core 2 one of these. Fell in love with Fujitsu systems since my latest (but no so current) S7020, best laptop I've ever had, runs Win7 like a dream so I'll seriously be considering them for future purchases
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Rubbish WPS config sees WiFi router keys popped in seconds