Fujitsu has hopped on the Consumer Ultra-Low Voltage - Intel's name for low-end, low-power notebook chippery - bandwagon and launched the 11in Lifebook P3110. Fujitsu P3110 Fujitsu's Lifebook P3110: notebook processor and storage spec... Notebook or netbook? There's no Atom processor here, just a choice of single-core Celeron …
Conveniently they've lovingly Photoshopped massive screen glare into the product artwork so punters don't have to look any further to know what a dumb reflection-magnet this is going to be.
No spec details? Try their web site.
Perhaps Fujitsu could give some of their own consultants these. They're starting to look a little weary heaving around their old-school bricks while awaiting the axe to fall around their jobs.
I think I'll seriously be considering the core 2 one of these. Fell in love with Fujitsu systems since my latest (but no so current) S7020, best laptop I've ever had, runs Win7 like a dream so I'll seriously be considering them for future purchases
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops