After years of fighting and trading shots, Salesforce.com has signaled a time out in the Web 2.0 switching and culture war with Oracle. Marc Benioff, Salesforce.com's chief executive, has not just guested at Oracle's OpenWorld event with a speaking turn: He also delivered a message of co-existence with his business-applications …
Got me thinking this was a story about Alabama 3... http://www.alabama3.co.uk/en/containers/profile/the_band is the only Larry Love ANYONE needs in their heart.
Sweet pretty country acid-house all night long!
Tom Paine beat me to it
Exile on Coldharbour Lane had some cool songs. Certainly the producers of The Sopranos thought so. There's also a minor connection with the criminal underworld in that one of the band is related to Ronnie Biggs.
I was even inspired by 'Converted' when doing an epilogue at my church's youth club.
'Mao Tse Tung' and 'U Don't Dance To Tekno Anymore' are classics. Don't you go to Goa either, little man in your spandex psychedelic shorts.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can