As part of its ongoing rollout of new PCs and laptops ahead of the Windows 7 launch next week and a presumed bump up in PC sales, Hewlett-Packard has announced another batch of new machines for consumers and corporates. The big push today is for relatively inexpensive touch screens for laptops and desktops and low-cost Compaq- …
Who wants touchscreens?
Not me, that's for sure.
They are ergonomically hazardous (try waving your finger at your screen for an hour)
Who wants to try to read a screen covered in greasy smears?
There are no killer aps developed to take advantage of it. As much as MS loves showing off it's surface gear, it's yet another gimmick only fit for James Bond movies.
touch anything from HP - not even with yours!
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps