As part of its ongoing rollout of new PCs and laptops ahead of the Windows 7 launch next week and a presumed bump up in PC sales, Hewlett-Packard has announced another batch of new machines for consumers and corporates. The big push today is for relatively inexpensive touch screens for laptops and desktops and low-cost Compaq- …
Who wants touchscreens?
Not me, that's for sure.
They are ergonomically hazardous (try waving your finger at your screen for an hour)
Who wants to try to read a screen covered in greasy smears?
There are no killer aps developed to take advantage of it. As much as MS loves showing off it's surface gear, it's yet another gimmick only fit for James Bond movies.
touch anything from HP - not even with yours!
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month