Cisco has announced it will absorb mobile experts Starent, in a deal worth $2.9bn which prepares Cisco for the Long Term Evolution of mobile telecoms. Cisco will pay $36 cash for each share in Starent, which combines with some outstanding equity to value the deal at $2.9bn for the Massachusetts-based company that was set up less …
Nom Nom Nom
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft unwraps WINDOWS 10: Seven ate Nine. Or 8 did, anyway
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9