Cisco has announced it will absorb mobile experts Starent, in a deal worth $2.9bn which prepares Cisco for the Long Term Evolution of mobile telecoms. Cisco will pay $36 cash for each share in Starent, which combines with some outstanding equity to value the deal at $2.9bn for the Massachusetts-based company that was set up less …
Nom Nom Nom
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars