While Firefox testers can expect getting their mitts around the first public beta of Firefox 3.6 tomorrow, Mozilla still has the less-glamorous task of putting the browser's next security and stability update through some serious abuse. On Monday, Mozilla trotted out Firefox 3.5.4 release candidate for testing on the non-profit' …
This mean it will be small and tiny like a shrimp?
Don't reckon Paris'll like it... hmmm...
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth
- What did you see, Elder Galaxies? What made you age so quickly?