While Firefox testers can expect getting their mitts around the first public beta of Firefox 3.6 tomorrow, Mozilla still has the less-glamorous task of putting the browser's next security and stability update through some serious abuse. On Monday, Mozilla trotted out Firefox 3.5.4 release candidate for testing on the non-profit' …
This mean it will be small and tiny like a shrimp?
Don't reckon Paris'll like it... hmmm...
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst