Fujitsu has added iSCSI and SAS interfaces plus solid state drive support to its Eternus DX hard drive brand, completing a range tidy-up begun when it took over full control of Fujitsu Siemens Computers in March. FSC's FibreCAT SX60 and SX80 were small/medium business, twin-controller arrays, with Fibre Channel connectivity. …
Chris, the DX products are completely new products, not re-badged SX (which was based on Dot Hill as I'm sure you knew).
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'