Fujitsu has added iSCSI and SAS interfaces plus solid state drive support to its Eternus DX hard drive brand, completing a range tidy-up begun when it took over full control of Fujitsu Siemens Computers in March. FSC's FibreCAT SX60 and SX80 were small/medium business, twin-controller arrays, with Fibre Channel connectivity. …
Chris, the DX products are completely new products, not re-badged SX (which was based on Dot Hill as I'm sure you knew).
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low