A former stock fraud hacker has pleaded guilty to new fraud and identity theft charges. Van T Dinh was jailed in 2003 for 13 months, after he was found guilty of offloading failed investments by hacking into the account of another stock trader and buying a percentage of the worthless derivatives Dinh was holding. Instead of …
For someone smart, he was dumb enough to let them trace it to his computer.
"For someone smart, he was dumb enough to let them trace it to his computer."
clearly he wasn't "someone smart" then was he?
unless of course he was set up by someone else who was smart enough to lay it on someone with a record that wouldn't raise any questions...
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS