A former stock fraud hacker has pleaded guilty to new fraud and identity theft charges. Van T Dinh was jailed in 2003 for 13 months, after he was found guilty of offloading failed investments by hacking into the account of another stock trader and buying a percentage of the worthless derivatives Dinh was holding. Instead of …
For someone smart, he was dumb enough to let them trace it to his computer.
"For someone smart, he was dumb enough to let them trace it to his computer."
clearly he wasn't "someone smart" then was he?
unless of course he was set up by someone else who was smart enough to lay it on someone with a record that wouldn't raise any questions...
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst