A former stock fraud hacker has pleaded guilty to new fraud and identity theft charges. Van T Dinh was jailed in 2003 for 13 months, after he was found guilty of offloading failed investments by hacking into the account of another stock trader and buying a percentage of the worthless derivatives Dinh was holding. Instead of …
For someone smart, he was dumb enough to let them trace it to his computer.
"For someone smart, he was dumb enough to let them trace it to his computer."
clearly he wasn't "someone smart" then was he?
unless of course he was set up by someone else who was smart enough to lay it on someone with a record that wouldn't raise any questions...
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)