LG’s 15in OLED TV is no longer the world’s largest, because Mitsubishi has just shown off a whopping 155in organic LED screen in Japan. Mitsubishi 155in OLED Mitsubishi's 155in OLED panel Credit: IDC It's a wee bit of a cheat: Mitsubishi’s Diamond Vision OLED display is constructed from individual OLED panels – each about …
be good if you don't want to get your TV on credit... just buy a new piece every month until you have one of a decent size.
As the definition of decent size grows though, you'll never end till it fills your wall.
They could call it a Wall TV
Hi, large enough to cover a wall in a small room!
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Flesh-flapping, image-zapping app Snapchat NOW ad-wrapped
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots