LG’s 15in OLED TV is no longer the world’s largest, because Mitsubishi has just shown off a whopping 155in organic LED screen in Japan. Mitsubishi 155in OLED Mitsubishi's 155in OLED panel Credit: IDC It's a wee bit of a cheat: Mitsubishi’s Diamond Vision OLED display is constructed from individual OLED panels – each about …
be good if you don't want to get your TV on credit... just buy a new piece every month until you have one of a decent size.
As the definition of decent size grows though, you'll never end till it fills your wall.
They could call it a Wall TV
Hi, large enough to cover a wall in a small room!
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Hire and hold IT staff in 2015: The Reg's how-to guide