LG’s 15in OLED TV is no longer the world’s largest, because Mitsubishi has just shown off a whopping 155in organic LED screen in Japan. Mitsubishi 155in OLED Mitsubishi's 155in OLED panel Credit: IDC It's a wee bit of a cheat: Mitsubishi’s Diamond Vision OLED display is constructed from individual OLED panels – each about …
be good if you don't want to get your TV on credit... just buy a new piece every month until you have one of a decent size.
As the definition of decent size grows though, you'll never end till it fills your wall.
They could call it a Wall TV
Hi, large enough to cover a wall in a small room!
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?