LG’s 15in OLED TV is no longer the world’s largest, because Mitsubishi has just shown off a whopping 155in organic LED screen in Japan. Mitsubishi 155in OLED Mitsubishi's 155in OLED panel Credit: IDC It's a wee bit of a cheat: Mitsubishi’s Diamond Vision OLED display is constructed from individual OLED panels – each about …
be good if you don't want to get your TV on credit... just buy a new piece every month until you have one of a decent size.
As the definition of decent size grows though, you'll never end till it fills your wall.
They could call it a Wall TV
Hi, large enough to cover a wall in a small room!
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait