Dell is preparing to launch a Googlephone on AT&T's iPhone-happy US wireless network. According to sources speaking with The Wall Street Journal, the PC seller could introduce its Android-based phone as soon as early next year. This would give Google's open source mobile OS a foothold on all four major US wireless networks. …
Good, bad, indifferent
Android good. Dell bad (esp if you ever have to talk to them).
Mind you might be a tad academic if you can't ever use the things due to a congested network.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball