Dell is preparing to launch a Googlephone on AT&T's iPhone-happy US wireless network. According to sources speaking with The Wall Street Journal, the PC seller could introduce its Android-based phone as soon as early next year. This would give Google's open source mobile OS a foothold on all four major US wireless networks. …
Good, bad, indifferent
Android good. Dell bad (esp if you ever have to talk to them).
Mind you might be a tad academic if you can't ever use the things due to a congested network.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC