Motion Computing claims to have enhanced the durability of its ruggedised tablet PC screens by becoming the first firm to launch handheld PCs featuring the curiously named Gorilla Glass. Motion_tablet_with_gorilla_glass_01 Motion Computing's F5 (left) and C5 tablets now feature tougher displays The firm’s C5 and F5 tablets – …
All well and good until you drop it, and the case smashes into 50 pieces and the screen goes clonk onto the floor.. yes but it isn't scratched is it!
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC