Motion Computing claims to have enhanced the durability of its ruggedised tablet PC screens by becoming the first firm to launch handheld PCs featuring the curiously named Gorilla Glass. Motion_tablet_with_gorilla_glass_01 Motion Computing's F5 (left) and C5 tablets now feature tougher displays The firm’s C5 and F5 tablets – …
All well and good until you drop it, and the case smashes into 50 pieces and the screen goes clonk onto the floor.. yes but it isn't scratched is it!
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'