Motion Computing claims to have enhanced the durability of its ruggedised tablet PC screens by becoming the first firm to launch handheld PCs featuring the curiously named Gorilla Glass. Motion_tablet_with_gorilla_glass_01 Motion Computing's F5 (left) and C5 tablets now feature tougher displays The firm’s C5 and F5 tablets – …
All well and good until you drop it, and the case smashes into 50 pieces and the screen goes clonk onto the floor.. yes but it isn't scratched is it!
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA