Motion Computing claims to have enhanced the durability of its ruggedised tablet PC screens by becoming the first firm to launch handheld PCs featuring the curiously named Gorilla Glass. Motion_tablet_with_gorilla_glass_01 Motion Computing's F5 (left) and C5 tablets now feature tougher displays The firm’s C5 and F5 tablets – …
All well and good until you drop it, and the case smashes into 50 pieces and the screen goes clonk onto the floor.. yes but it isn't scratched is it!
- iPad = i FAD! NOW we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball