Motion Computing claims to have enhanced the durability of its ruggedised tablet PC screens by becoming the first firm to launch handheld PCs featuring the curiously named Gorilla Glass. Motion_tablet_with_gorilla_glass_01 Motion Computing's F5 (left) and C5 tablets now feature tougher displays The firm’s C5 and F5 tablets – …
All well and good until you drop it, and the case smashes into 50 pieces and the screen goes clonk onto the floor.. yes but it isn't scratched is it!
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars