Microsoft and Red Hat have now consummated vows to love and cherish each other's operating systems on their corresponding hypervisors. The interoperability pact was inked in February of this year, leading the companies to "synchronize testing" in counterpart validation programs over the months. Starting today, businesses can mix …
Wot? No license?
So to run RHEL on Win you need an RHEL enterprise license, whereas to run Win on RHEL you only need to pay for support on an if you need it basis?
Linux costs, but Windows is free bar the support? Has the world gone mad?
In Sanity, there are Virtual Cures in NeuroLinguistic Program for Sublime Projects/Real Good News.
"Has the world gone mad?" ..... By TeeCee Posted Thursday 8th October 2009 08:00 GMT
Probably, Tee Cee. And it is QuITe Alien Terrritory for Mankind
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- If it weren't for that GIANT ASTEROID. Sigh. 'Colossal bad luck', old DINOSAUR chap
- Bring back error correction, say Danish 'net boffins