back to article Welsh yobs clobbered by cross-dressing cage fighters

Two Swansea yobs who decided, after a night on the sauce, that they'd give a couple of transvestites some stick, came off the worse for the encounter since their targets were in fact cage fighters on a stag night. The humiliation of Jason Fender, 22, and Dean Gardener, 19, was captured on CCTV as they "singled out the two men …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

Flame

What the heck does this have to do with IT and computing?

I thought the register was all about the tech - this, like the page it links to on the Daily Mail, is complete and utter tripe. Stop this now or you'll lose all your readers

CCTV video here

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=72b_1254844827

Go

Not to advocate vigilante justice, but....

... vigilante justice rocks!

Always great to see scum picking on the wrong people - saw this plastered all over the front page of the London Metro this morning, and I smiled all the way to work. I'm doubly glad that news outlets are giving out the names of the dirty little miscreants - I sincerely hope they remain a laughing stock for the remainder of their miserable and pathetic lives.

Thumb Up

Youtube

Rather than defiling yourself at the DailyMail website for grainy images, view the vid at youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSILex-2Uu8

Heart

Wow...

This is such a heartwarming story!

Thanks for making me smile :)

(Written by Reg staff)

Re: What the heck does this have to do with IT and computing?

What the heck does your face have to do with IT and computing, Carl 4?

For the last time. THIS IS THE BOOTNOTES SECTION. IT IS FOR SILLY AND AMUSING STUFF AND HAS BEEN FOR MANY YEARS. IT IS INTENDED AS A LITTLE LIGHT NEWS SORBET TO REFRESH YOUR BRAIN BETWEEN STORAGE AND SECURITY. SAVVY?

By Christ you people are enervating.

Coffee/keyboard

Playmobile

The title says it all really, this has to be a potential for a photo on Friday. Nothing so far this week has appealed so much for a reconstruction

Thumb Up

Fantastic

That is all.

Cleaning up

Presumably after reducing the yobs to a paste, the young 'ladies' cleaned up the mess with a handy roll of Bounty.

FAIL

Epic

Fail

Thumb Up

"Girl" Power!

It's little wonder that trannies and t-girls are worried going out in public in girl mode when they get beaten up for it. It even happened to Eddie Izzard.

Good to see the assailants getting a good twatting instead for once. Vigilante justice FTW!

Well that shows the privacy lobby.

Haven't had such a good laugh in ages. Had the privacy nuts had their way we would not be allowed to see such footage for fear that we might offend one or two piss heads. Keep up the good work the Reg. I'll start reading twice as often just to make up for Carl 4.

Anonymous Coward

Hmmmmm

I might have to reverse my previous harsh opinion of the proliferation of CCTV in city centres.

@Sarah Bee: Needs more swear words.

Stop

Thanks Stef

@Sarah, can't you put a warning on any links to disreputable sites like that one?

Anonymous Coward

We need more Cage fighters in skirts doing this - love how there were a few fades in there and it took the plod so long to appear.

All hail cage fighters in skirts! Maybe the plod should do this, bet they'd be far more useful catching psycho drunks if they did.

Thumb Down

@Carl 4

This article is in the Odds&Sods/bootnotes section, Carl4.

You may have stumbled across this on an RSS feed or something but may I suggest you find another 'technology' website and in doing so see your doctor so that you can join the NHS waiting list for a 'humour bypass'...

Pint

Now then, now then.

@Ms Bee.

Well put.

Id just like to add that there some readers who head straight for the bootnotes. Youll not be losing us.

@Carl 4.

Bye.

The local rag...

...have also reported on this, and helpfully included the CCTV footage...

http://tr.im/AXAF

Happy

Nice one Sarah

You're letting your literacy show - I haven't seen "enervating" used on the Reg before.

sig

Please ban humourless twunts like Carl4

That is all. Thank you.

Bronze badge
Thumb Up

Vote-winning idea

If ever a political party was looking for a vote-winner, this is it.

Tackle violent crime by disguising cage fighters as old ladies, traffic wardens, small children and other popular victim groups.

Would-be miscreants would never quite be sure what they were dealing with, once a few of them had been laid out with a nifty couple of jabs.

Much more effective than those PCSOs.

Happy

Keep it up Carl 4, then maybe we have a nice youtube clip of The Moderatrix give you some "instruction" as to why silly news stories belong on a site that has it's tongue in it's cheek about 99.9% of the time. It would also give a new meaning to BOOTnotes

@ Playmobile

Ian, there's also the Swedish lesbian town in pole position. Tough call. Perhaps El Reg could do both.

When are we getting a playmobil icon?

Thumb Up

@ Sarah Bee

Well said Sarah!

Sometimes I wish you were a cage fighter in drag so that you could force some sense in the heads of people like Carl 4, while ramming them against a lamp post.

We love El Reg, we love Sarah Bee, and I love the Daily Mail.

Nobody loves Carl 4.

Anonymous Coward

God save the queen

Thats all

Welcome

We breed our trannies hard in Wales

It's the landscape, see. Nightmare being 6'2" with heels going up the side of a valley.

Silver badge

@Sarah Bee

While I completely understand your outrage it probably would be wiser to consider the use of caps twice. Then again it made me chuckle as I read first: 'IT is for silly...' and 'IT is intended as a little light news sorbet...'

(on a side note, captured on cctv should do the IT angle)

EA

Anonymous Coward

So is "Carl 4" an alias for Dean Gardner or Jason Fender?

Silver badge

Couldn't agree more with the vulture

Exactly what Sarah Bee said.

El Reg bootnote section is the best there is. Put a selection of Haines' finest into a book. I'll buy it.

Coat

@ Carl 4

There was an technology angle...it was filmed on CCTV...

Happy

Bullys always pick on the weak

This reminds me of someone called "Bob".

Bob was a Karate expert and amateur boxing champ who had a bad bike crash and was on crutches.

Bob was hopping past a pub when a yobbo calls out some cripple related insult.

Bob and yobbo walk towards the middle of the road.

When 4ft. apart Bob punches yobbo on the nose with the rubber foot of the crutch.

(the sort of crutch that grips your upper arm and has a hand grip at 90 degress to the stick)

Yobbo's lights are now out and his nose is flush with his face!

I love it when a bully picks on the wrong one. Result!!

Silver badge
Happy

Simple Rule For Personal Safety

When out at night, in any condition, follow this simple rule:

You do not mess, with a man in a dress.

Bronze badge
Grenade

Let this be a lesson to you Carl 4....

....as to what happens when you pick a fight with the moderatrix.

Perhaps there won't even be enough left of you to be mopped up with that roll of Bounty.

Coat

Methinks...

...Carl4 is just jealous- he thought he was the only transvestite in the village.

mh.
Grenade

Ah, the IT Angle

Of course, some of us who work in IT like to do a bit of MMA training or something similar as a break from being stuck in front of a keyboard (but not necessarily in drag), and it was partly due to martial arts in computer games that I got into doing them for real. As well as being a pretty good way to keep fit there is a bit of an overlap between the skills you need for programming and for setting up a submission. Doing something like a choke hold or a joint lock is more about planning and sequencing moves than just brute strength.

Coat

I for one welcome our new skirt wearing...

...No, I'm sorry I just can't bring myself to type it.

Happy

not IT but OK

ok, so it's not IT (except for possible the computer controlled security cam) but who cares? It's always great fun to see a twat or 3 get their come-uppance. These morons got off light and are really lucky - funny though

Happy

Go Sarah, sod off Carl 4

I've never thought of El Reg as an IT News site, more a news site for IT people, with the kind of stuff we are interested in, not just IT stuff. It's a subtle distinction.

I've been reading for about ten years (or there abouts), and the reason I keep coming back is stuff like this. The last thing I want is the Register turning into some turgid IT site that spends its entire time talking about RAID controllers.

More Lewis, and more Bootnotes please :)

Oh, and this story just made my afternoon.

Mines the one with the dictionary in the pocket... to look up "enervating".

Go

Well?

Isn't anybody going to welcome our new cross-dressing, cage-fighting Over ... err ... Thingies?

Silver badge

Great story

Reminds me of one in the 1960s where some idiots had a go at two 'poofy' ballet dancers in a London Pub. Do you know how strong these guys are? One of the lads found out when he was lifted to the ceiling, one handed, by his nuts :)

Silver badge

Lucky, lucky, lucky

Considering it was an outing for a bunch of cage fighters the lads got off lightly. You don't hit people trained in mixed martial arts and expect them to cry.

They were treated like boisterous puppies - given a slap and told to stay down.

What was telling was the way the 'girls' walked off as if nothing had happened, they didn't seem too upset by it - if they had been it looked like there were quite a few 'ladies' out on the stag do. The cops would have needed a shovel.

Coat

Jusenkyo

That is all.

Bronze badge

Don't understand

Who fights cages? Do they fight back?

-A.

Grenade

quality!

I agree - always nice to see tw@ts get their comeuppance!

I'm glad all cage fighters are not bank robbers (eg Securitas) - let's have more of them on the streets!

Flame

Shut up people

Will you guys get the sand out of your collective vaginas about what is and is not IT. The article title is Welsh yobs clobbered by cross-dressing cage fighters - you either read it and smirk or fuck off and go back to masturbating 6502s or something...

I'm often reading this when bored as fuck at work, so the odd bit of non-IT stuff to read is appreciated :)

Anonymous Coward

Brilliant!!

One of the few register storys to genuinly make me laugh out loud....

haha

my boyfriend being a drag queen and a few of my friends being drag queens also, i am so glad to see this (no way in hell i'm dressing up in drag tho). we routinely get abuse thrown at us and attacked when we're out on the lash, and even when the drag queens are working at the local gay bar

For the older reader

Nice to see Hinge and Bracket out and about again

Troll

@Carl

I'm going to be serious with you mate, you need to seek medical advise going off like that on the interweb, it'll lead to stress. Then again the size of your man-hood problemly doesn't help ;)

*bow* to Ms Bee, showing a FoTW how its done, NICE.

Thumb Up

I'm impressed

Have you boys ever worn high heels? Even a martial arts expert deserves a round of applause for seeing off even a drunk while handicapped by stilettos.

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.

Forums