Terracotta bought Ehcache to get its hands on a widely distributed set of caching APIs to simplify deployment of clusters of servers running Java virtual machines on high-volume web sites. Two months later the Terracotta JVM clustering and Ehcache caching programs are being delivered as an integrated product. Amit Pandey, …
It's just em isn't it?
After years of internet addiiction, am I the only imature one who sniggers at the words "straps on"....yes I am, sorry! I'll get me....
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat