Terracotta bought Ehcache to get its hands on a widely distributed set of caching APIs to simplify deployment of clusters of servers running Java virtual machines on high-volume web sites. Two months later the Terracotta JVM clustering and Ehcache caching programs are being delivered as an integrated product. Amit Pandey, …
It's just em isn't it?
After years of internet addiiction, am I the only imature one who sniggers at the words "straps on"....yes I am, sorry! I'll get me....
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month