Terracotta bought Ehcache to get its hands on a widely distributed set of caching APIs to simplify deployment of clusters of servers running Java virtual machines on high-volume web sites. Two months later the Terracotta JVM clustering and Ehcache caching programs are being delivered as an integrated product. Amit Pandey, …
It's just em isn't it?
After years of internet addiiction, am I the only imature one who sniggers at the words "straps on"....yes I am, sorry! I'll get me....
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Flesh-flapping, image-zapping app Snapchat NOW ad-wrapped
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots