Terracotta bought Ehcache to get its hands on a widely distributed set of caching APIs to simplify deployment of clusters of servers running Java virtual machines on high-volume web sites. Two months later the Terracotta JVM clustering and Ehcache caching programs are being delivered as an integrated product. Amit Pandey, …
It's just em isn't it?
After years of internet addiiction, am I the only imature one who sniggers at the words "straps on"....yes I am, sorry! I'll get me....
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor