Cisco and Salesforce.com are teaming up to sell a web-hosted call center package to small and medium-sized businesses. The duo's newly minted Customer Interaction Cloud hooks Cisco's call-processing technology into Salesforce's web-based customer relations management platform. Cisco is contributing its Unified Contact Center …
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market