Xiotech has summarily dropped CEO Casey Powell and appointed Alan Atkinson in his place. Xiotech is the Seagate spin-off that sells Emprise arrays with sealed drive canisters, using technology bought from Seagate last year, using a $40m investment obtained from an investor group led by Seagate President and now CEO Stepen Luczo …
Powell was the CEO of Xiotech for 4 years, not Seagate.
Congratulations Alan! Will Jimbo & Mark follow suit I wonder?
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY