Xiotech has summarily dropped CEO Casey Powell and appointed Alan Atkinson in his place. Xiotech is the Seagate spin-off that sells Emprise arrays with sealed drive canisters, using technology bought from Seagate last year, using a $40m investment obtained from an investor group led by Seagate President and now CEO Stepen Luczo …
Powell was the CEO of Xiotech for 4 years, not Seagate.
Congratulations Alan! Will Jimbo & Mark follow suit I wonder?
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Experimental hypersonic SUPERMISSILE destroyed 4 SECONDS after US launched it