Toshiba completed its acquisition of Fujitsu's disk drive business yesterday, and is set to move into enterprise disk drives, and server and enterprise storage solid state disk drives. Toshiba Corporation now has a Digital Media Network company, which has a storage device division looking after business and product planning, and …
Better Drive Math Skills Desperately Needed
500Gbpsi is what 320/333GB/p 2.5" drives use today (Seagate and WD). You'll need north of 700Gbpsi, depending on block size, to hit 500GB/p.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Apple spent just ONE DOLLAR beefing up the latest iPad Air 2