Toshiba completed its acquisition of Fujitsu's disk drive business yesterday, and is set to move into enterprise disk drives, and server and enterprise storage solid state disk drives. Toshiba Corporation now has a Digital Media Network company, which has a storage device division looking after business and product planning, and …
Better Drive Math Skills Desperately Needed
500Gbpsi is what 320/333GB/p 2.5" drives use today (Seagate and WD). You'll need north of 700Gbpsi, depending on block size, to hit 500GB/p.
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Teardown Pop open this iPhone 6 and see where the magic oozes from ... oh hello again, Qualcomm
- Competition Your chance to WIN the WORLD'S ONLY HANDHELD ZX SPECTRUM
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring