Toshiba completed its acquisition of Fujitsu's disk drive business yesterday, and is set to move into enterprise disk drives, and server and enterprise storage solid state disk drives. Toshiba Corporation now has a Digital Media Network company, which has a storage device division looking after business and product planning, and …
Better Drive Math Skills Desperately Needed
500Gbpsi is what 320/333GB/p 2.5" drives use today (Seagate and WD). You'll need north of 700Gbpsi, depending on block size, to hit 500GB/p.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base