Toshiba completed its acquisition of Fujitsu's disk drive business yesterday, and is set to move into enterprise disk drives, and server and enterprise storage solid state disk drives. Toshiba Corporation now has a Digital Media Network company, which has a storage device division looking after business and product planning, and …
Better Drive Math Skills Desperately Needed
500Gbpsi is what 320/333GB/p 2.5" drives use today (Seagate and WD). You'll need north of 700Gbpsi, depending on block size, to hit 500GB/p.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network