The London Stock Exchange is in exclusive talks to buy Project Turquoise, the rival trading platform set up by nine banks in order to push down transaction fees. A formal statement was issued yesterday confirming talks. Turquoise launched its electronic share dealing platform in late 2008. It gives access to 15 European …
Doesn't this sum up the whole faulty ethos of the financial business
Lets not concentrate on the day job and doing things better, lets faff about with m,ergers and aquiistions and sexy stuff and take our eyes off the ball...
And obviously the best way to do this is to offshore the work to a group of non-English speakers with no prior knowledge of this platform...
Well, LSE changes exchange system now, because their earlier run ontop Windows. And after 1-2 years, they were forced to ditch the Windows stock exchange. This proves that Windows has a long way to go before being stable enough. The Windows stock system was developed by english speaking Accenture, and Microsofts best people. Being english speakding didnt suffice though.
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory