Dutch financial services regulator AFM raided the Amsterdam offices of TomTom on Tuesday, to investigate allegations of insider trading by a senior financial executive. A team of 20 investigators were involved with the raid at Rembrandt Square. The prosecutor has stated that TomTom as a whole is not under criminal investigation …
"...shares of TomTom have risen 173 per cent this year as TomTom unveiled new software for the Apple iPhone..."
I guess they didn't have a chance to look at the app and compare it to competitor offerings. Also £100 for the stand-alone docking unit without any software. Obviously there's no recession in The Netherlands.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion