Dutch financial services regulator AFM raided the Amsterdam offices of TomTom on Tuesday, to investigate allegations of insider trading by a senior financial executive. A team of 20 investigators were involved with the raid at Rembrandt Square. The prosecutor has stated that TomTom as a whole is not under criminal investigation …
"...shares of TomTom have risen 173 per cent this year as TomTom unveiled new software for the Apple iPhone..."
I guess they didn't have a chance to look at the app and compare it to competitor offerings. Also £100 for the stand-alone docking unit without any software. Obviously there's no recession in The Netherlands.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes