Dutch financial services regulator AFM raided the Amsterdam offices of TomTom on Tuesday, to investigate allegations of insider trading by a senior financial executive. A team of 20 investigators were involved with the raid at Rembrandt Square. The prosecutor has stated that TomTom as a whole is not under criminal investigation …
"...shares of TomTom have risen 173 per cent this year as TomTom unveiled new software for the Apple iPhone..."
I guess they didn't have a chance to look at the app and compare it to competitor offerings. Also £100 for the stand-alone docking unit without any software. Obviously there's no recession in The Netherlands.
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!