Dutch financial services regulator AFM raided the Amsterdam offices of TomTom on Tuesday, to investigate allegations of insider trading by a senior financial executive. A team of 20 investigators were involved with the raid at Rembrandt Square. The prosecutor has stated that TomTom as a whole is not under criminal investigation …
"...shares of TomTom have risen 173 per cent this year as TomTom unveiled new software for the Apple iPhone..."
I guess they didn't have a chance to look at the app and compare it to competitor offerings. Also £100 for the stand-alone docking unit without any software. Obviously there's no recession in The Netherlands.
- Does Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth