Dutch financial services regulator AFM raided the Amsterdam offices of TomTom on Tuesday, to investigate allegations of insider trading by a senior financial executive. A team of 20 investigators were involved with the raid at Rembrandt Square. The prosecutor has stated that TomTom as a whole is not under criminal investigation …
"...shares of TomTom have risen 173 per cent this year as TomTom unveiled new software for the Apple iPhone..."
I guess they didn't have a chance to look at the app and compare it to competitor offerings. Also £100 for the stand-alone docking unit without any software. Obviously there's no recession in The Netherlands.
- JLaw, Upton caught in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Review Boiling point: Tech and the perfect cuppa
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search