Japan's Fair Trade Commission has told Qualcomm to rewrite its contracts for Japanese customers, but in response the company is asking for that order to be suspended pending a full hearing. The complaint against Qualcomm accuses the company of requiring cross-licensing provisions including clauses to prevent Qualcomm customers …
Code Purple TitanIQ Rain ....... Perl Harbour Terrain Team XXXXStream Meme.
"If Qualcomm were to eliminate these provisions, there is a risk that some Japanese licensees may attempt to assert their previously licensed patents against Qualcomm, its customers and its licensees."
There is much more the Likelihood of them attempting to assert their previously licensed patents generating greater mutual benefits for Increasing Profits for Qualcomm Distribution to its customers and its licensees.
Always look on the Bright and Street Smart Side for Life. :-) rather than just Settling on a Temporary Existence.
Reverse Engineering that Loded Code leaves Whole Lots to be Desired and Wantonly Supplied from the Professional Rank and File ....... in Hot Office Environments .... NEUKlearer Breeder Reactor Energy Research. ....... Bletchley Park Boffinry into the Transparent Gathering of Powers with AI Control of Steganography. ...... for Further Man Machine Interface Field Research with NIRobotIQs.......... and Others into Virtualised and Energised CyberIntelAIgent Being.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR