O2's prize for the most innovative application has been awarded to a book about the iPhone, with a calendar and a voting application taking second and third place respectively. The O2 Showdown was organised by O2's development effort Litmus, and was judged by O2 customers who volunteered to review shortlisted apps and vote for …
Will a phone manufacturer please release a device that trounces the bloody iPhone as I truly am fed up of hearing about it now.
People who get excited about mobile phone books... jesus help us.
personally I think HTC were onto something with their magic in design and use of Android 2, but it was lackinga f ew features which hopefully they'll clean up in the near future. From using I'd definitely go for that (preferrably with multi-touch) over the iPhone any day
Will be the dominant phone OS in a short space of time just because it is not locked in to any handset or operator. That and the iPhone is the size of a house brick.
"[Android] Will be the dominant phone OS in a short space of time just because it is not locked in to any handset or operator"
First handset (Nokia N900) out next month, waiting for the Reg. review....
I couldn't agree more - it's just a f*cking phone that plays music for christ's sake.
Sorry - it's an iPod that makes phone calls
Check that - it's a game boy that makes phone calls and plays music
Actually, whatever it is, aside from the fanbois and the fashion victims who really gives an iF*ck?
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base