Not much bigger than netbooks, Toshiba's new Satellite laptops show just how the once well-segmented notebook market is now just a single continuum. Launching the Satellite T110, T130 and Satellite Pro T130 this morning - though none of them will ship until late October, after the debut of Windows 7 - Toshiba executives insisted …
No thanks, I value my eyes
1366 on a 11 inch screen? No thanks.There are too many idiots out there that presume 75DPI for granted while using 8pt fonts.
You have three choices here:
1. Keep the DPI and fonts as-is and promptly lose your eyes - no thank you
2. Tolerate lots of broken apps and web pages which do not scale fonts properly - no thanks
3. Set font DPI at 200+. Rendering fonts at that resolution is capable to bring even a Pentium to a crawl. Bye-bye battery life as well - no thanks again
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network