Not much bigger than netbooks, Toshiba's new Satellite laptops show just how the once well-segmented notebook market is now just a single continuum. Launching the Satellite T110, T130 and Satellite Pro T130 this morning - though none of them will ship until late October, after the debut of Windows 7 - Toshiba executives insisted …
No thanks, I value my eyes
1366 on a 11 inch screen? No thanks.There are too many idiots out there that presume 75DPI for granted while using 8pt fonts.
You have three choices here:
1. Keep the DPI and fonts as-is and promptly lose your eyes - no thank you
2. Tolerate lots of broken apps and web pages which do not scale fonts properly - no thanks
3. Set font DPI at 200+. Rendering fonts at that resolution is capable to bring even a Pentium to a crawl. Bye-bye battery life as well - no thanks again
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene