A former Microsoft VP - who at one point was considered for the top job at Yahoo! - is stepping down from the web giant’s board of directors at the end of the year. According to a Securities and Exchange Commission filing, Maggie Agnes Wilderotter has handed in her resignation and will serve out her final day on 31 December 2009 …
It will be interesting...
It will be interesting to see if she ends up back at M$.
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web vid' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Windows Phone will snatch biz No 2 spot from Android – analyst
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?