A former Microsoft VP - who at one point was considered for the top job at Yahoo! - is stepping down from the web giant’s board of directors at the end of the year. According to a Securities and Exchange Commission filing, Maggie Agnes Wilderotter has handed in her resignation and will serve out her final day on 31 December 2009 …
It will be interesting...
It will be interesting to see if she ends up back at M$.
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph
- Ex–Apple CEO John Sculley: Ousting Steve Jobs 'was a mistake'