A former Microsoft VP - who at one point was considered for the top job at Yahoo! - is stepping down from the web giant’s board of directors at the end of the year. According to a Securities and Exchange Commission filing, Maggie Agnes Wilderotter has handed in her resignation and will serve out her final day on 31 December 2009 …
It will be interesting...
It will be interesting to see if she ends up back at M$.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers