A former Microsoft VP - who at one point was considered for the top job at Yahoo! - is stepping down from the web giant’s board of directors at the end of the year. According to a Securities and Exchange Commission filing, Maggie Agnes Wilderotter has handed in her resignation and will serve out her final day on 31 December 2009 …
It will be interesting...
It will be interesting to see if she ends up back at M$.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked