Sony isn’t content with the PlayStation 3’s upcoming Motion Control peripheral and wants to improve its functionality, lower the price, build a broader compatible games catalogue change the device’s name. World+Dog may have grown accustomed to calling the Microsoft Project Natal rival "Motion Control", but Sony executive Shuhei …
How about "the big stick to beat our customers with".
kinda has a sony ring about it dont you think?
Personally? I think something simple like The Wand. It's basically a wand controller, just keep things simple and the name will stick. Sony's Wand. It might have a strange ring those more puerile minded, but otherwise I think it's a good one. Now just give us some GOOD CORE GAMES for it Sony!
Get a FREE PS3!
Don't you think the PS3 no good games is rather 2006...
I can name 10 PS3 exclusives that totally spank anything on other systems. PS3 is about quality not quantity. 360 had more games, but most of them are rates less than 5/10. Check out Metacritic, far more PS3 games score much better...
MarkOne leapt to poor little Sony's defence so quick he didn't actually read the comment he was referring to. "Give us some GOOD CORE GAMES for it Sony!" was referring to the motion control peripheral, not the PS3 itself.
As for the motion controller itself, they should call it the "Look How Many Wiis Nintendo Have Sold" controller.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook