Google has slotted anchor links into some search engine results to help users more quickly find what they’re looking for when looking up a complex query. "We've enhanced the search snippet with two new features that make it easier to find information buried deep within a page," said Google’s Chris Kern in a blog post on Friday …
Need to update story
...you missed out a key word
It should read.
... "you can't pay to get these links", but as soon as we can work out a way to, we will add this "feature"
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS