Google has slotted anchor links into some search engine results to help users more quickly find what they’re looking for when looking up a complex query. "We've enhanced the search snippet with two new features that make it easier to find information buried deep within a page," said Google’s Chris Kern in a blog post on Friday …
Need to update story
...you missed out a key word
It should read.
... "you can't pay to get these links", but as soon as we can work out a way to, we will add this "feature"
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers