Google has slotted anchor links into some search engine results to help users more quickly find what they’re looking for when looking up a complex query. "We've enhanced the search snippet with two new features that make it easier to find information buried deep within a page," said Google’s Chris Kern in a blog post on Friday …
Need to update story
...you missed out a key word
It should read.
... "you can't pay to get these links", but as soon as we can work out a way to, we will add this "feature"
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads