Gamers hoping to use the Xbox 360’s upcoming Project Natal motion control peripheral with existing games could be in for some disappointment, Microsoft has hinted. During the recent Tokyo Game Show, Microsoft Game’s Kudo Tsunoda said that it’s unlikely gamers will be able to “patch” existing titles for use with Natal, according …
No Way Jose
Honestly, did anyone think they could do that? It seems like an amazing amount of hassle to put in place. That'd be like just popping in a Gamecube game into a Wii and hoping you could use the Wii Remote to play Viewtiful Joe. Now can SONY manage to do this with the Wand controller?
Get a FREE PS3!
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?