Gamers hoping to use the Xbox 360’s upcoming Project Natal motion control peripheral with existing games could be in for some disappointment, Microsoft has hinted. During the recent Tokyo Game Show, Microsoft Game’s Kudo Tsunoda said that it’s unlikely gamers will be able to “patch” existing titles for use with Natal, according …
No Way Jose
Honestly, did anyone think they could do that? It seems like an amazing amount of hassle to put in place. That'd be like just popping in a Gamecube game into a Wii and hoping you could use the Wii Remote to play Viewtiful Joe. Now can SONY manage to do this with the Wand controller?
Get a FREE PS3!
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON