Gamers hoping to use the Xbox 360’s upcoming Project Natal motion control peripheral with existing games could be in for some disappointment, Microsoft has hinted. During the recent Tokyo Game Show, Microsoft Game’s Kudo Tsunoda said that it’s unlikely gamers will be able to “patch” existing titles for use with Natal, according …
No Way Jose
Honestly, did anyone think they could do that? It seems like an amazing amount of hassle to put in place. That'd be like just popping in a Gamecube game into a Wii and hoping you could use the Wii Remote to play Viewtiful Joe. Now can SONY manage to do this with the Wand controller?
Get a FREE PS3!
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support