IBM is snuggling tight with Research in Motion (RIM) to simplify how it sells management and support plans for BlackBerry phones in enterprises. Big Blue has punted BlackBerry business support services for years, but in the past, customers had to navigate a bit of a contractual labyrinth to get things up and running. Under the …
coreFusion has been doing that for 5 years!
perhaps they can supply this service free of charge now to their employees, currently any employee with a blackberry has no data mail / data service unless they pay for it themselves!!!
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR