IBM is snuggling tight with Research in Motion (RIM) to simplify how it sells management and support plans for BlackBerry phones in enterprises. Big Blue has punted BlackBerry business support services for years, but in the past, customers had to navigate a bit of a contractual labyrinth to get things up and running. Under the …
coreFusion has been doing that for 5 years!
perhaps they can supply this service free of charge now to their employees, currently any employee with a blackberry has no data mail / data service unless they pay for it themselves!!!
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!