A worm linked to a new phishing scam is spreading via messages on Twitter. Already compromised accounts are sending direct messages to users including a link to a video clip, like this: rofl this you on here? http://videos.twitter.secure-logins01.com Users who follow the link are invited to submit their login credentials via a …
I love it
It's fail-o-rama gold.
Who would fall for this?
It's no harder to spot than an email with the same contents.. they've not even attempted to obscure the URL!
Surely by now most people are educated not to put their password into random sites.
is a twit and only twits cannot realise that that is a phishing site. Damn twits
Doesn't this only affect twits that are also idiots?
And this is a problem how?
Anyone with an IQ exceeding their shoe size has nothing to do with Twatter anyway.
And the point of it is?
So they gain access to millions of twitter accounts? So what? Will the world end? Will any children be harmed? Didn't think so.
Paris, 'cos I'd like her to surrender her details to me.
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- DINOSAUR SLAYER asteroid strike was DEVILISHLY inconvenient timing
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it