A worm linked to a new phishing scam is spreading via messages on Twitter. Already compromised accounts are sending direct messages to users including a link to a video clip, like this: rofl this you on here? http://videos.twitter.secure-logins01.com Users who follow the link are invited to submit their login credentials via a …
I love it
It's fail-o-rama gold.
Who would fall for this?
It's no harder to spot than an email with the same contents.. they've not even attempted to obscure the URL!
Surely by now most people are educated not to put their password into random sites.
is a twit and only twits cannot realise that that is a phishing site. Damn twits
Doesn't this only affect twits that are also idiots?
And this is a problem how?
Anyone with an IQ exceeding their shoe size has nothing to do with Twatter anyway.
And the point of it is?
So they gain access to millions of twitter accounts? So what? Will the world end? Will any children be harmed? Didn't think so.
Paris, 'cos I'd like her to surrender her details to me.
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account