EMC's Decho unit has scored a design win with China Telecom. Its Shanghai Telecom branch will use Mozy to power its online cloud backup service. Shanghai Telecom has 4m broadband users and 2m mobile users. It will offer an eYun service - eYun translating to e-Cloud - to its users with the first component being on-line backup. …
online backup in China?!?
Wonderful idea, online backup in China. Now the Chinese thought crime police will be able to review each individuals data at will without any chance of detection.
Nice one China Telecom!
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes