Intel has given further insight into its attempt to build a better reputation as a provider of integrated graphics products, specifically as its takes the IGP out of the chipset and builds it into the CPU. Hopefully, we may have reached the point when the arrival of a new Intel IGP launch is no longer damned with the faint …
Current standards of Open GL support? Doubtful.
3D graphics support that actually works with the current Open GL? Intel can't do it.
Paris Hilton? Yeah, because she's Intel's Open GL support engineer. LOL. :D
I'll believe it when i've actually tried it
Intel's definition of "supporting features" is wildly different from the rest of the industry. A lot of "features" "supported" in their current GPUs are actually supported by the driver, but not by the actual hardware. I.e. if you use one of the "supported features", your graphics get drawn on the CPU.
Perhaps their DX10 support means DX9 at last, with DX 10 stuff emulated?
Why are intel naming their chips...
...after shopping malls in the north of England?
Mine's the hoodie I nicked from Primark.
@The elephant in the room
Because shopping mall names in South Philly just don't have the same ring.
Intel makes graphics? Me thinks AMD fusion of ATI graphics will make it look bad...
Intel is not known for graphics, but ATI certainly is, my money is on AMD!
Intel CPU, ATI IGP
I want a motherboard with Intel CPU and ATI IGP!
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Vid Find using email DIFFICULT? Get someone to install 'Inbox' for you
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...