Brocade has extended its DCX fabric backbone switch technology to inter-connect data centres and enable a bunch of servers to send FCoE traffic to it. The DCX backbone switch is Brocade's play in the converged Ethernet and storage networking data centre that everyone appears to be adopting. Together with Cisco, Brocade is …
Remorselesss but only if you are pushing a shopping trolley with a drunkard named Fibrechannel inside it.
Do I need that? probably
Do I want that? maybe
Ok, I´ll ask:
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'